RadioBanter

-   -   AN/FRT502 help sought (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/81093-frt502-help-sought.html)

rcavictim November 1st 05 08:45 PM

AN/FRT502 help sought

Hi. Can anyone please help me with schematics for the 1954, RCA
AN/FRT502 VHF AM transmitter? I specifically need the power supply
chassis and the audio modulator chassis info. Apparently these were
used on the Canadian Pine Tree Line. I am trying to turn two of these
swords into plowshares, home hi-fi audio amplifiers to be precise.
They use a pair of 809 triodes in P-P to plate modulate a 832B.

Any assistance greatly appreciated.

Thanx Rob