RadioBanter

-   -   Schematic capture TUBE (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/82304-schematic-capture-tube.html)

[email protected] November 19th 05 03:45 PM

Schematic capture TUBE

I have an antique tube linear amplifier on the bench and it seems that
no schematics are available on the web. I'm looking for a freeware
schematic capture program that has tubes and relays.

73
Bob
N9NEO

[email protected] November 19th 05 08:21 PM

Schematic capture TUBE

Who built the amp?. is it homebrew?what tubes does it have in it ,if
any.?I am interested in knowing what you are into.. W4PQW