RadioBanter

-   -   Hy-Gain 3501BA medium duty, azimuth rotating system (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/82406-hy-gain-3501ba-medium-duty-azimuth-rotating-system.html)

Leanne November 20th 05 07:43 PM

Hy-Gain 3501BA medium duty, azimuth rotating system

I have a 3501 rotator and control box(no interconnecting
cables). I also have a second rotator for parts. Both rotators
are complete and were working when put in storage. I want
someone to pickup and get them out of my garage. Too heavy for
shipping. There are some other treasures also buried in the
garage that you might be able to take home with you.

Leanne-W1WXS