RadioBanter

-   -   Collins Enema (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/83072-collins-enema.html)

IonSpot November 29th 05 11:48 AM

Collins Enema

Anyone with a CCA rating of 7 or better needs this immediately:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Collins-Radio-En...QQcmdZViewItem

YT November 29th 05 01:00 PM

Collins Enema

Wow, perfect for the tight asses in CCA.
I understand the company is also coming out with a slightly cracked douche
bag.

Irv Finkleman November 29th 05 11:15 PM

Collins Enema

"IonSpot" wrote in message
Anyone with a CCA rating of 7 or better needs this immediately:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Collins-Radio-En...QQcmdZViewItem

For only $9 it would be a great addition to many a ham shack as a
curiosity item! :-)

Irv VE6BP
--
--------------------------------------
Diagnosed Type II Diabetes March 5 2001

[email protected] November 30th 05 05:28 AM

Collins Enema

High tech successor to the Wouff Houng?

The Eternal Squire

YT November 30th 05 05:15 PM

Collins Enema

High tech successor to the Wouff Houng?

Hmmm.

The Wouff Hong was for beating the crap out of someone.

The Collins Enema makes you crap at will

Seems like ham radio is just full of crap! HI