RadioBanter

-   -   Trade only: Have EV 664, want EV 666 mike (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/83097-trade-only-have-ev-664-want-ev-666-mike.html)

Smokey November 29th 05 04:11 PM

Trade only: Have EV 664, want EV 666 mike

I have an Electro Voice 664 microphone with its original desk stand in
excellent condition. Am interested in swapping only for an Electro Voice 666
with or without its desk stand.

Smokey

Scott Dorsey November 29th 05 04:26 PM

Smokey wrote:
I have an Electro Voice 664 microphone with its original desk stand in
excellent condition. Am interested in swapping only for an Electro Voice 666
with or without its desk stand.

I hate to tell you this, but the 666 is worth a _lot_ more money than
a 664. Like by a factor of ten.
--scott

Smokey November 30th 05 01:18 PM

Trade only: Have EV 664, want EV 666 mike

I am quite aware of that, Scott. It is entirely feasible that someone just
happens to want a 664 and would swap a 666 with some additional cash.

Smokey December 2nd 05 01:49 PM

Trade only: Have EV 664, want EV 666 mike

Thanks to those who contacted me. My 664 is gone and a 666 is on the way.

Smokey

Scott Dorsey December 2nd 05 04:29 PM

Smokey wrote:
Thanks to those who contacted me. My 664 is gone and a 666 is on the way.

Hey, I'll take that trade, too! If anyone else wants to swap, I'm
very much game. I'll even include the connector for the 664 and
you can keep your 666 Canon connectors.
--scott