RadioBanter

-   -   Knight kit info needed..... (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/83201-knight-kit-info-needed.html)

Mike November 30th 05 03:29 PM

Knight kit info needed.....

I need a manual (or copy) of a manual for the Knight KG-650 RF signal
generator. I'm restoring some of my old Knight test equipment (I've got
plenty) and need the schematic and alignment info for it. Can anyone help?
BAMA says they have a schematic for it but I haven't been able to download
it and don't believe it's there anymore. Thanks for the help.
...........Mike, WA5MOE.

Don Bowey November 30th 05 04:34 PM

Knight kit info needed.....

On 11/30/05 7:29 AM, in article , "Mike"
wrote:

I need a manual (or copy) of a manual for the Knight KG-650 RF signal
generator. I'm restoring some of my old Knight test equipment (I've got
plenty) and need the schematic and alignment info for it. Can anyone help?
BAMA says they have a schematic for it but I haven't been able to download
it and don't believe it's there anymore. Thanks for the help.
..........Mike, WA5MOE.

The schematic IS on BAMA. I just downloaded it to be sure it was good, and
it's excellent.

The format is djvu, and if you don't have the djvu reader you can download
it free. I don't have a format converter for djvu so I can't reformat it
for you.

If you are unable to use djvu and don't get other offers, I can take screen
snapshots of the schematic image and save them in whatever format you like
and email them to you.

Let me know.

Don