RadioBanter

-   -   DIY test equipment..how-to.. (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/83765-diy-test-equipment-how.html)

Jammer December 7th 05 02:41 AM

DIY test equipment..how-to..

I've been watching eBay to try to find a triple-threat testing set: 1)
multimeter w/ regular + cap, choke measurements.....2) signal
generator.... 3) freq counter. I'm just always a BIT late with my
bids; I guess Heathkit is pretty popular, eh? So my question is: where
might I find info on DIY equipment building. QST publish articles or
perhaps Nuts & Volts or?
Thanks, Happy Kwanzaa, Merry Christmas and insert favorite greeting
here.
73s, Terry

Harold E. Johnson December 7th 05 02:44 AM

DIY test equipment..how-to..

"Jammer" wrote in message
ups.com...
I've been watching eBay to try to find a triple-threat testing set: 1)
multimeter w/ regular + cap, choke measurements.....2) signal
generator.... 3) freq counter. I'm just always a BIT late with my
bids; I guess Heathkit is pretty popular, eh? So my question is: where
might I find info on DIY equipment building. QST publish articles or
perhaps Nuts & Volts or?
Thanks, Happy Kwanzaa, Merry Christmas and insert favorite greeting
here.
73s, Terry

Right here on the Internet. Try the N2PK website for starters, it's a whole
lab in a box.

W4ZCB