RadioBanter

-   -   What Does Your Electronics Workshop Look Like? (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/84552-re-what-does-your-electronics-workshop-look-like.html)

Jerry McCarty December 19th 05 12:35 PM

What Does Your Electronics Workshop Look Like?

On 16-Dec-2005, "Too_Many_Tools" wrote:

How about floor coverings? Ever drop a tiny screw or surface mount part
on the floor and spend hours looking for it?

Talk to your buddies in the industrial construction business. Or make some
buddies over there. See if you can salvage the access flooring from a
renovation project. I have about 400 sq ft of flooring, jacks and stringers
that a contractor saved for me during a rebuild project at a local
university.