Old December 19th 05, 10:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Gary

Default for sale by non dealer due to tax disaster

List of Boatanchors for sale as of Dec. 19th 2005

Description Condition
Price

Military:

R-1051-B with manual Excellent working
450.00
WRR-2 with manual Cosmetically VG
900.00
R-390A Miltronics rebuild w cabinet VG
1000
R390 non A VG
500.00
R-390 non A VG
500.00
R-388 with manual VG
350.00
SP-600 VG
350.00
T195 transmitter VG
450.00
R392 receiver with mount and dog bone VG
300.00
PP-4763 matching power supply excellent
275.00
CV-31D/TRA7 diversity Converter excellent
300.00
RBB Receiver VG
275.00
RBC Receiver VG
275.00
RBB/RBC Power supply with cables VG
250.00
ART-13 Transmitter Collins VG
300.00
ART-13 Transmitter Collins missing tubes Good
250.00
BC-348Q VG
275.00
BC-342
Fair 100.00
RAK-7 VG
300.00
RAK8/RAL8 power supply VG
200.00
SLRM Scott VG
200.00
SLRM Scott VG
200.00
RBL-2
VG 250.00
RBO
VG 300.00
TMC Mod-3/ FRR-502 3 each VG
250.00

National:

NC-155 ham band receiver VG
200.00
NC-173 general coverage receiver Good
250.00
NC183D
VG 350.00
NC-190
VG 275.00
NC-270
VG 275.00
NC-303
Good 300.00
NC2-40D
VG 350.00
HRO-5
VG 275.00
HRO-5
VG 275.00
HRO-5
VG 275.00
HRO-50T
VG 375.00
HRO-60
VG 400.00
NC-100ASD
VG 375.00
National HFS
VG 275.00

Apache
excellent 300.00
Mohawk
excellent 300.00
Marauder
excellent 300.00
Mohawk
excellent 300.00
Warrior
excellent 400.00
DX-100
excellent 375.00

Johnson:

Viking I
VG 375.00
Viking II
Good 350.00
Valiant
Good 400.00
Thunderbolt excellent 500.00
6&2 receive adaptor
Good 150.00
6&2 transmit adaptor
good 175.00
RCA:

AR-88D
VG 450.00
AR-77
Good 300.00

Globe:

Globe King 500C
VG 1000.00
Globe Champion 300 2 new finals VG
500.00
Globe Chief 90R
VG 200.00
Globe Hi-Bander
VG 200.00
Globeceiver
VG 175.00

Hallicrafters:

SX-25
VG 200.00
SX-28A
excellent 475.00
SX-62A
excellent 425.00

Old December 21st 05, 03:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
dpo

is the heathkit marauder and thr globe champion still for sale?

Old December 21st 05, 04:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Gary

The Marauder is still for sale. I believe the globe Champ is sold.
73 and Merry Christmas to all.

Old December 22nd 05, 09:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
David Stinson

I'm very sorry to see this happen to you, Gary.
Is there no way you can work out some sort of payment
deal with the IRS?
Old December 22nd 05, 05:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Gary

I've already paid them that's why I am so broke that I have to sell off
most of my boatanchors to pay my medical bills and my prescriptions.
They turned my retirement from a dream into hell.

Old December 22nd 05, 08:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Uncle Peter

"Gary" wrote in message
oups.com...
I've already paid them that's why I am so broke that I have to sell off
most of my boatanchors to pay my medical bills and my prescriptions.
They turned my retirement from a dream into hell.
73 and Merry Christmas to all.
Gary

Good luck to you Gary. As I who is approaching retirement I can
feel for you. Hoping you have a better New Year!

Pete k1zjh

Old December 22nd 05, 10:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Gary

Thanks Pete. Things are starting to look up a little. I wish you all
a very loving and merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous new year.
73 Gary

Old December 23rd 05, 11:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
David Stinson

Gary wrote:

I've already paid them that's why I am so broke that I have to sell off
most of my boatanchors to pay my medical bills and my prescriptions.
They turned my retirement from a dream into hell.
73 and Merry Christmas to all.
Gary

You're not alone, Gary.
Five years ago, we had a paided-off home and were
"sitting pretty." After several medical disasters,
we've lost everything.
The damn Medical Mafia extortion racket-
and that's exactly what it is-
is going to bankrupt us all.
They whine and cry about how they can't make it,
but look at the cars they drive and the homes they live in.
The hospitals grieve and moan about how they're going broke,
but you walk into their lobby and it's decked-out
like friggin' Windsor Palace; it's obscene.
Look at the salaries and bonuses of hospital and drug
company boards; interesting, for people who paint
themselves as concerned and caring about the sick.
The drug companies sell a pill in Canada for $1 and
sell it here for $50. They don't do that because
they love Canadians; they're making money at $1
or they wouldn't sell it for $1 anywhere.
They do it because *they can;*
they have us "over a barrel."

I don't mind people who work hard to make a good living.
I *DO* mind it when they do so under false pretense.
It makes them liars and thieves and extortionists,
and that's *exactly* what they are.

I hope that God has mercy on you and yours,

D.S.
Old December 23rd 05, 04:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Ron

Just interest in your problem and how it happened that you could loss a
paid off house being there are homestead laws ? No health insurance or
what ? I do agree that money never seems to get used in the right
places.

Ron WA0KDS

Old December 23rd 05, 04:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Gary

When I was in college I worked nights as a security guard in a "non
profit" hospital. I had to go into the administrators office to check
it out on my rounds and couldn't help seeing the map of hospital
property on the wall. They were making so much money they had to get
rid of some of it so they were buying up all the property in that part
of town. They were buying beautiful old mansions and tearing them down
to build parking lots. Of course that took it off the tax roles so we
all had to pay higher property taxes. They would never dream of
balancing the books by reducing prices.
After all shouldn't everyone pay $20.00 for an asprin tablet?
73 and Merry Christmas to all.
Gary

Hurricane Katrina HF Response and Recovery Frequencies General Johnson Jameson Shortwave 5 September 6th 05 10:33 AM
Disaster Help kazor General 0 September 4th 04 10:30 PM
Digital still photos from disaster sites Steve Stone Digital 6 May 22nd 04 12:25 AM
FA Motorola VHF rubber duck Antennas $4.99 ea. Dealer cost $8.70 List $11.80 Andy Swap 0 May 17th 04 01:46 PM
Convicted Drug Dealer Dimmy W. (Jail)Dale bob General 2 November 18th 03 12:35 AM