RadioBanter

-   -   FT/FS Amp Supply LK800 NTC TNY (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/84807-ft-fs-amp-supply-lk800-ntc-tny.html)

[email protected] December 22nd 05 08:42 PM

FT/FS Amp Supply LK800 NTC TNY

Forsale Or Trade for ham gear etc.
Hi
I have a LK800 TNY NTC No tune amp
I bought it a month ago and spent 3200.00
Beleive it or not.
I see it arked on the high voltage board and I see where it is,
looks like a diode?? Anyway, I replaced the fuses
and it comes back on and voltage reads correct 3000 Volts
The softstart light now does'nt come on so I do have a new one in the
box to go with it. It needs work and I'm moving on because I have
another amp.
So again Make offer or trade offer.
Rich
reply email