RadioBanter

-   -   Bosh 636 Automotive Wireless (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/85527-bosh-636-automotive-wireless.html)

MarkAren January 1st 06 05:51 PM

Bosh 636 Automotive Wireless

Hello All,

I help out in a radio museum in Christchurch, New Zealand. We have just
acquired a Bosh 636 Automotive Wireless (1938 ?) and I am hoping that
someone in this group can point me at any information about this unit.
Any pointers or help appreciated.

Any ideas of a more appropriate group about technical stuff for old
car radios ?

Thanks,

Mark.

Bill January 1st 06 07:10 PM

MarkAren wrote:

Hello All,

I help out in a radio museum in Christchurch, New Zealand. We have just
acquired a Bosh 636 Automotive Wireless (1938 ?) and I am hoping that
someone in this group can point me at any information about this unit.
Any pointers or help appreciated.

Any ideas of a more appropriate group about technical stuff for old
car radios ?

Thanks,

Mark.

Is this it?