RadioBanter

-   -   6GW8/ECL86 test setup (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/88568-6gw8-ecl86-test-setup.html)

Edward Greeley February 16th 06 05:52 AM

6GW8/ECL86 test setup

Wonder if anyone out there in Tubesville has the settings for a TV-7 to
check both sections of the subject tube. My 1962 TV-7 settings manual
doesn't have it. Thanks for any info...

Edward Greeley February 17th 06 04:14 AM

6GW8/ECL86 test setup

Thanks for the pointer, Jerry. That's a resource I didn't know about.
Regards,
Ed

Jerry McCarty wrote:
On 16-Feb-2006, Edward Greeley wrote:

Wonder if anyone out there in Tubesville has the settings for a TV-7 to
check both sections of the subject tube. My 1962 TV-7 settings manual
doesn't have it. Thanks for any info...

Nolan Lee has the settings on his site:
http://www.acadiacom.net/nlee/tv-7_index.html

Tell the ol' redneck I said hey