RadioBanter

-   -   Paint (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/90190-paint.html)

Fred Bassett March 9th 06 02:58 AM

Paint

Hello,

Need to find a supplier of Spray Paint for a National NC-300 Receiver.
Could use some Haze Gray and a
darker color gray also. Please respond to if you have any
sources.

73,

Thanks,

Fred Bassett

Rob Mills March 9th 06 03:49 AM

Paint

"Fred Bassett" wrote in message

Need to find a supplier of Spray Paint for a National NC-300
Receiver.

You might have a look at Krylon's Dove gray, if they still make it. It's
been years but I used it on a NC183d and it looked pretty good. RM~