RadioBanter

-   -   Help for BC-348-R (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/90430-help-bc-348-r.html)

Antonio Vernucci March 12th 06 09:43 PM

Help for BC-348-R

Can anyone help me to get a copy of the BC-348R schematic diagram? (or almost identical versions, i.e. BC-348H, BC-348-K, BC-348-L).

All the diagrams I found on the Internet are of models significantly different from the BC348-R.

A scan would do, otherwise I will pay reprodruction and mailing expenses.

Thanks and 73.

Tony, I0JX

Joe McElvenney March 12th 06 11:15 PM

Help for BC-348-R

Tony,

Can anyone help me to get a copy of the BC-348R schematic diagram? (or almost identical versions, i.e. BC-348H, BC-348-K, BC-348-L).

All the diagrams I found on the Internet are of models significantly different from the BC348-R.

A scan would do, otherwise I will pay reprodruction and mailing expenses.

Thanks and 73.

Tony, I0JX

The BC-348-R manual is on BAMA at -

http://bama.edebris.com/manuals/military-kg7bz/bc348/

73 de Joe G3LLV

Antonio Vernucci March 12th 06 11:23 PM

Help for BC-348-R

The BC-348-R manual is on BAMA at -

Trying BAMA was the first thing I did, but unfortunately that manual if for BC-448s J, N, Q, which have a significantly different diagram from the R version

73

Tony I0JX

DAVID STINSON March 13th 06 01:12 AM

Help for BC-348-R

"Antonio Vernucci" wrote in message
Can anyone help me to get a copy of the BC-348R schematic diagram? (or
almost identical versions, i.e. BC-348H, BC-348-K, BC-348-L).

You can order a very good copy at a reasonable price from:
Robert Downs

Joe McElvenney March 13th 06 10:46 AM

Help for BC-348-R

Tony,

Trying BAMA was the first thing I did, but unfortunately that manual if for BC-448s J, N, Q, which have a significantly different diagram from the R version

73

Tony I0JX

Well you haven't looked very hard because it is there at the
address I gave, being shown as the BC-224-F, K, BC-348-H, K, L & R
maintenance manual. The only difference I can see between the 'R'
and the rest of the versions is the front-end. It is large at 10MB
or I would have emailed it you.

Cheers - Joe G3LLV

Heriberto March 13th 06 06:52 PM

Help for BC-348-R

The Following site may be useful for you
http://hereford.ampr.org/history/bc-...#_Toc438558125
REgards
Heriberto
LU6DBU

Heriberto March 13th 06 06:55 PM

Help for BC-348-R

In this site a version of BC348-H.:
http://www.jamminpower.com/PDF/BC-348-H.jsp

Regards
Heriberrto

Antonio Vernucci March 13th 06 07:31 PM

Help for BC-348-R

Well you haven't looked very hard because it is there at the
address I gave, being shown as the BC-224-F, K, BC-348-H, K, L & R
maintenance manual. The only difference I can see between the 'R'
and the rest of the versions is the front-end. It is large at 10MB
or I would have emailed it you.

Thanks for info. I had not read the 00readme.txt.file and I was misled by the file name.

As a matter of fact, while the BC348 I-N-Q filename contains the string BC-348, the BC348 H-K-L-R filename contains the string BC112, so I thought it was something else

Thanks again & 73

Tony I0JX

Antonio Vernucci March 13th 06 07:36 PM

Help for BC-348-R

Thanks to everyone for the useful suggestions

73

Tony I0JX

pkatz March 14th 06 04:41 AM

Radio-Mart at it again

Compare eBay auction # 5869180545 with # 5878603719