RadioBanter

-   -   Eldico TR1 transmitter (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/91183-eldico-tr1-transmitter.html)

Angelo March 23rd 06 10:42 PM

Eldico TR1 transmitter

I have been looking for years now for a schematic for this rig. I would like to start a restoration on this radio, and get this thing running on 75m AM phone. Can anyone help me here?

David Thompson March 29th 06 01:55 AM

Eldico TR1 transmitter

I tried your e-mail directly but it bounced.
I seem to recall we traded e-mails several years ago.

What version of TR-1 do you have...there was a 3 unit componet version with
813 final and 811's in the modulator and a later TR-1TV cabinet rack
version.
73 Dave K4JRB

--
Angelo