RadioBanter

-   -   Systron Donner item - for Motorola (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/91554-systron-donner-item-motorola.html)

clfe March 28th 06 06:58 PM

Systron Donner item - for Motorola

Hi,

I'm looking for the operator as well as and in particular - Service Manual -
for a Systron Donner made item. It was made for Motorola. It is a Frequency
Counter/Deviation Meter. The tag on back with the Systron Donner name on it
says model #SLN6418A 75. On the inside at the operating position - it has on
top section - Motorola Frequency Counter. The bottom section says - Motorola
Auto-Tune Deviation meter.

I contacted SD once and never really got a reply worth helping. A
"Secretary" called me back but said she would have to refer it to someone
else. I never heard back from "someone else"

Any help?

Thanks,

CLF