RadioBanter

-   -   FS: HT-32B (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/91851-fs-ht-32b.html)

Bob Rinaldi w1cny April 1st 06 01:55 PM

FS: HT-32B

Hello:

I have an HT-32B which I purchased 6 months ago. It is too heavy for me to
move around, so its been sitting in my basement, never having been on.

So it has not been fired-up. I have a manual for it also. Would deliver
within 100 miles of Hartford CT. (After my son in law takes it from the
basement into my car !)

I can email images to any interested party.

Will sell for best offer.

Thanks,

73, Bob
W1CNY

Ward Rehkopf July 1st 06 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Rinaldi w1cny
Hello:

I have an HT-32B which I purchased 6 months ago. It is too heavy for me to
move around, so its been sitting in my basement, never having been on.

So it has not been fired-up. I have a manual for it also. Would deliver
within 100 miles of Hartford CT. (After my son in law takes it from the
basement into my car !)

I can email images to any interested party.

Will sell for best offer.

Thanks,

73, Bob
W1CNY