RadioBanter

-   -   Need SX-62 Dimensions (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/91858-need-sx-62-dimensions.html)

Denis Sharon April 1st 06 06:58 PM

Need SX-62 Dimensions

I would be most appreciative if some kind person with access to a
Hallicrafters SX-62 would take the external dimensions and forward them to
me at
W1AOK at comcast.net. Thank you.

Denis Sharon W1AOK

i3hev, mario held April 1st 06 09:51 PM

Need SX-62 Dimensions

Denis Sharon ha scritto:

I would be most appreciative if some kind person with access to a
Hallicrafters SX-62 would take the external dimensions and forward
them to me at W1AOK at comcast.net. Thank you.

it's 50(w)x25(h)x42 cm, and you're welcome :)

--
73 es 51 de i3hev, op. mario

Il vero Radioamatore si riconosce... dal call in firma!
- Campagna 2005 "Sono un Radioamatore e me ne vanto"

it.hobby.radioamatori.moderato
http://digilander.libero.it/hamweb
http://digilander.libero.it/esperantovenezia