RadioBanter

-   -   hard to find 2 pin microphone plugs (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/91941-hard-find-2-pin-microphone-plugs.html)

Ron in Radio Heaven April 2nd 06 03:47 PM

hard to find 2 pin microphone plugs

Here are the hard to find 2 pin microphone plugs
& panel mount connectors for boatanchor transmitters.
Mic plugs are NOS, made in the USA, sealed in the original package.
Mic plugs and mating panel mount connectors are
$5 each, $8 for a matched pair, postage included.
http://radioheaven.homestead.com/2pinmicplug.html

73, Ron KC4YOY

Ron in Radio Heaven April 2nd 06 06:21 PM

hard to find 2 pin microphone plugs

There has been a big run on the 2 pin mic plugs,
I am almost out, only 2 unless I find some more.

PLEASE check with me before sending payment.

Ron

m...