RadioBanter

-   -   SWL Database (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/92040-swl-database.html)

[email protected] April 3rd 06 09:14 PM

SWL Database

Hello everyone!

I have just put my swl frequency database online. Please have a look at
http://www.swldatabase.com

Please send any feedback through the email that is listed on the page.
Thank you very much.

Stargatesg1 April 3rd 06 09:36 PM

SWL Database

Nice site.
Well done.

Thanks,

--
RoD
KD0XX

oups.com...

YT April 3rd 06 09:51 PM

SWL Database

Yeah, another DB app that will become unuseable and hopelessly out of date
because of no maintenance. See 'em come and go.....