RadioBanter

-   -   KG7BZ Military Boatanchor Manuals now back Online (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/92324-kg7bz-military-boatanchor-manuals-now-back-online.html)

August Johnson April 7th 06 12:12 AM

KG7BZ Military Boatanchor Manuals now back Online

I'm starting to upload my collection of manuals. Eventually I'll have a
searchable database so you can find the manual(s) that contain a particular
piece of equipment, such as a DY-8. First I'll just have the major pieces of
equipment listed, such as ARC-5, SCR-274, R-390A, etc.

If you need a manual that you don't see listed, email me at the address at
the top of the Manuals Page.

August Johnson KG7BZ
www.kg7bz.net