RadioBanter

-   -   Matching speakers for vintage receivers (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/94817-matching-speakers-vintage-receivers.html)

Nick KD4CPL May 19th 06 07:44 PM

Matching speakers for vintage receivers

I have created a web site attempting to list the matching speakers as
advertised for most vintage ham radio receivers.
http://www.virhistory.com/ham/speakers.htm

Additions and corresctions are welcomed.
Send e-mail to

73 & Have Fun,
Nick KD4CPL

Ed May 23rd 06 06:25 AM

Matching speakers for vintage receivers

You asked on your site about the Hallicrafters R-8. The R-8 is just like the
R-12 floor model except with an eight inch speaker.
oups.com...