RadioBanter

-   Broadcasting (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/)
-   -   60s comedy on radio (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/104937-re-60s-comedy-radio.html)

Scott Dorsey September 20th 06 05:07 AM

60s comedy on radio

In article , fredtv wrote:
Does anyone remember any of the records that were late 60's where an
announcer was supposedly asking questions and the answers were all
clips of a line from a current song?

I remember them, too.
But I believe they were locally produced.by each station.
I don't think the copyright restrictions would have let them be distributed
in any way.

The vast majority of them were done by Goodman although after the success
of the flying saucer record, just about every station tried making their
own.
--scott

BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

Spam: http://web2.cleanmessage.com/b.php?c...m=ed09ba6c3922