RadioBanter

-   Broadcasting (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/)
-   -   Recording off HD radio? (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/113434-recording-off-hd-radio.html)

CRS January 12th 07 07:15 AM

Recording off HD radio?

Hi folks:

This is my first post here. Do you happen to know what sorts of
recording devices can accompany high-definition radio to record radio
programs? I prefer a built-in recording function rather than an
external device. I have an no-longer funtional boom box with dual
cassette recorders. This was great for recording off the radio. Do you
know if it is possible to get a high-def. radio for in-home use which
also has a cd function that could record off the radio? If so, I would
ideally like to be able to record over the cd like I do for audio
cassettes, but that may not be possible. Or are there other ways to
record off high-def. radio besides a cd?

If you don't know some or all of these answers, do you know any website
or online forums where I could ask these questions?

Thanks in advance!

Craig