RadioBanter

-   Broadcasting (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/)
-   -   Dance Chart Apr. 18 - May 1, 2007 (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/118249-dance-chart-apr-18-may-1-2007-a.html)

Deejay April 18th 07 07:39 PM

Dance Chart Apr. 18 - May 1, 2007

Tuned In Radio, The New Rhythm Of The Nation
68 Walmer Rd. Richmond Hill, Ontario L4C 3X1 Canada
Phone 1-905-883-5773
Email

Top 10 Apr. 18 - May 1, 2007
Show 796

#W LW TW Song Artist Company
5 3 1 Everybody's Free Kortezman ft. Rozalla D-Noy
6 1 2 Electrik Heat k-os Virgin/EMI
5 4 3 Club Sound David Kane D-Noy
4 5 4 Seven Nation Army Ibiza Voice D-Noy
3 6 5 Tell Me 'Bout It Joss Stone Virgin/EMI
5 2 6 Imagine If Tara Z Tone 1
2 8 7 North American Scum LCD Soundsystem EMI
2 9 8 Be My Boyfriend Offer Nissim f. Maya Star 69
2 10 9 Free My Love Suzanne Palmer Star 69
9 7 10 Minimal Pet Shop Boys EMI

To receive a copy of our Top 10 Dance Chart email:

Tuned In Radio's Top 10 is based on trends, requests,
published listings, serviced product and media
attention.
Check out our website at:
www.tunedinradio.com