RadioBanter

-   Broadcasting (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/)
-   -   Don Imus disgraced, fired -- after threat to reveal 9/11 secrets (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/118439-re-don-imus-disgraced-fired-after-threat-reveal-9-11-secrets.html)

Ben Turner April 23rd 07 07:09 PM

Don Imus disgraced, fired -- after threat to reveal 9/11 secrets

Mike wrote:

In article ,
=C2=A0"AirRaid" wrote:
=20
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/89728-0
=20

=20
Oh boy! =C2=A0 =C2=A0Conspiracies everywhere! =C2=A0 =C2=A0Let me tighten=

my tinfoil hat!
=20
Mike

Well Mike .... do what you must .... if you think tightening the tin foil
will help, go to it!

Truth be told, Pravda may have been a Soviet mouthpiece at one time, but I
would put their current material on equal footing with "news" from Fox, CNN
or any other current US sources. =C2=A0There are several ways you can look =
at
that statement.

Speaking of news agencies, I would put Al Jazeera
(http://english.aljazeera.net/English) ahead of any US newsource for
accuracy.