RadioBanter

-   Broadcasting (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/)
-   -   Dance Chart May 30 - June 12, 2007 (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/120438-dance-chart-may-30-june-12-2007-a.html)

Steve Sobol June 13th 07 06:57 AM

Dance Chart May 30 - June 12, 2007

From: Deejay

Tuned In Radio, The New Rhythm Of The Nation
68 Walmer Rd. Richmond Hill, Ontario L4C 3X1 Canada
Phone 1-905-883-5773
Email

Top 10 May 30 - June 12, 2007
Show 799

#W LW TW Song Artist Company
6 2 1 Tell Me 'Bout It Joss Stone Virgin/EMI
5 3 2 Be My Boyfriend Offer Nissim f. Maya Star 69
5 4 3 Free My Love Suzanne Palmer Star 69
3 5 4 Money Honey Traci Leila Attack/Universal
8 1 5 Everybody's Free Kortezman ft. Rozalla D-Noy
2 7 6 Last Night Diddy f. Keyshia Cole Warner
2 8 7 Bongo Bong Robbie Williams Chrysalis/EMI
7 6 8 Seven Nation Army Ibiza Voice D-Noy
1 - 9 Daydreamin' Mon a Q Tone 1
8 9 10 Imagine If Tara Z Tone 1

To receive a copy of our Top 10 Dance Chart email:

Tuned In Radio's Top 10 is based on trends, requests,
published listings, serviced product and media
attention.
Check out our website at:
www.tunedinradio.com