Old September 16th 13, 03:02 PM posted to rec.radio.broadcasting

Default FS: Technics SH-10E record deck

Em quarta-feira, 25 de novembro de 1998 06h00min00s UTC-2, P.Rogers escreveu:
We have a Technics SH-10E record deck for sale. It's in good nick. It
comes with a cart and needle, power supply. It does 33,45 and 78 rpm.
It is not pitch variable.

Price: 40 UK pounds

Paul Rogers,
Postmaster, UKC Radio.

I'm interested in this SH-10E power supply unit you have for sale. How may we proceed? Please, let me know. Thanks!

Robert Louis Trendel, KD8IMG...his record as a stalker ofwomen...convicted stalker's record [email protected] Scanner 1 March 20th 09 06:27 AM
ITC DELTA I deck with DELTA IV record amp-tested/playing-w/interconnect-NICE broadcast NAB cart machine set-radio station Dwight D. Eisenhower Swap 0 November 10th 07 01:25 AM
ITC DELTA I deck with DELTA IV record amp-tested/playing-w/interconnect-NICE broadcast NAB cart machine set-radio station Dwight D. Eisenhower Shortwave 0 November 9th 07 03:51 PM
WTB: Technics Tone Arm Biteface Swap 0 September 19th 04 12:20 AM
FS: ITT RF Deck Plus Stew Boatanchors 0 November 6th 03 08:23 PM