RadioBanter

-   Broadcasting (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/)
-   -   Looking for someone with Bird Wattmeter in Miami (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/205811-looking-someone-bird-wattmeter-miami.html)

Robert Jeffares July 29th 14 12:36 AM

Looking for someone with Bird Wattmeter in Miami

Have a friend with a problem he can't solve because he does not have the gear [Wattmeter, Dummy Load] nor the understanding of basic RF.

If you can help or know someone who might please contact me for details.

regards

Robert Jeffares

Channel Jumper August 7th 14 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert Jeffares (Post 822761)
Have a friend with a problem he can't solve because he does not have the gear [Wattmeter, Dummy Load] nor the understanding of basic RF.

If you can help or know someone who might please contact me for details.

regards

Robert Jeffares

All hams should have a VSWR meter and a dummy load...

Who is your friend?

What is he doing, playing around with radio - if he doesn't know what he is doing?