RadioBanter

-   Broadcasting (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/)
-   -   Where is Steve Hunter? (CKLW) (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/226881-re-where-steve-hunter-cklw.html)

[email protected] January 21st 16 08:10 PM

Where is Steve Hunter? (CKLW)

Yes! Covington JHS in Birmingham, MI - not far away from our home on 13-mil
e. Linda was a wonderful, brilliant, charming woman -- who deeply loved tha
t school and all its students! If you had her as a teacher, you were lucky,
and you know what I'm talking about. She is now my "ex" -- and absolutely
one of the most remarkable people I've ever known.

To answer the original question: I went on to do radio in Boston and other
cities, and now run a company in Houston -- and still show up occasionally
in commercials and voiceovers, or hosting an occasional one-off show at var
ious stations that suggest an interesting project. And, yes, I do miss the
Motor Cities. 👍😇