Old March 12th 17, 03:39 AM posted to rec.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.info

Default RadioInsight for Saturday 11 March 2017

RadioInsight

Zach Bye Joins Brandon Stokley At KKFN Middays

http://radioinsight.com/headlines/11...-kkfn-middays/

From RadioInsight

Bonneville Sports 104.3 The Fan KKFN Longmont/Denver CO has announced the
addition of Zach Bye as 12-3pm co-host with former NFL Wide Receiver
Brandon Stokley.

Bye joins KKFN from Albany NY where he co-hosted Big Board Sports with
Rodger Wyland on 104.5 The Team WTMM. He also worked at iHeartMedias Fox
Sports 980 WOFX and has spent the past seven years as the play-by-play
voice for University of Albany sports.

Stokley Zach will air from 12-3pm daily. Former co-host Sandy Clough will
continue to host his solo 10am-12pm show on KKFN.

Sports Radio 104.3 The Fan (KKFN-FM) announced today the addition of Zach
Bye, who will co-host “Stokley and Zach,” weekdays from 12 to 3 p.m.,
beginning Friday, March 31, 2017.

“This is a dream opportunity,” Bye said. “I’m both humbled and blessed. I
cant wait to build a relationship with my new partner, Brandon Stokley, who
already has a strong brand and presence in the Denver market. The potential
we have together is nothing short of thrilling.”

“After a national search, we were thrilled to find the perfect fit for
Brandon (Stokley] and 104.3 The Fan in Zach,” said 104.3 The Fan Program
Director Armen Williams. “Zach’s shown relentless work ethic throughout his
career and has earned every opportunity that’s come his way. He’ll be a
great addition alongside Stokley.”

“Zach is a guy I can grow with and, together, take our show to the next
level. Zach and I had an instant connection,” Stokley said. “We’re going to
bring a lot of passion, energy, and enthusiasm to the show every day and
make it one-of-a-kind.”

An Albany, New York, native, Bye was most recently the co-host of “Big
Board Sports” on 104.5 The Team ESPN Radio. Before that, he worked at the
Fox Sports Albany affiliate. Bye also spent the past seven seasons at the
University of Albany as a play-and-play voice and color analyst for men’s
and women’s basketball, lacrosse, and football.

The post Zach Bye Joins Brandon Stokley At KKFN Middays appeared first on
RadioInsight.