Old March 25th 17, 06:13 AM posted to rec.radio.broadcasting

Default Pat 'Paraquat' Kelly (KMET) - where is he now?

Anybody remember Frazier Smith I have the original party animal Frazier shi
rt still to this day a lot of the old school Funk lost meaty or on either o
nline or Sirius Radio 103.1 I believe have a lot of the old school people r
adio personality Cynthia Fox check it out