RadioBanter

-   Broadcasting (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/)
-   -   RadioInsight for Saturday 10 June 2017 (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/242829-radioinsight-saturday-10-june-2017-a.html)

RadioInsight via rec.radio.broadcasting Admin June 11th 17 12:16 AM

RadioInsight for Saturday 10 June 2017

RadioInsight

Matt Pinfield Steps Down From KFOG Mornings

http://radioinsight.com/headlines/11...kfog-mornings/

From RadioInsight

After a little more than a year in mornings at Cumulus AAA 104.5 KFOG San
Francisco/97.7 KFFG Los Gatos/San Jose, Matt Pinfield is stepping down.

Pinfield will continue to host the daily Two Hours syndicated Alternative
Rock show and the weekly Classic Rock based Flashback for Cumulus owned
Westwood One. He had previously taken a brief leave of absence at the start
of this year to return to rehab.

Pinfield joined KFOG in April 2016 as part of the stations evolution and
relaunch.

After just over a year as the morning show host on legendary San Francisco
rock radio station KFOG, radio and television personality and rock
journalist Matt Pinfield will turn over the morning mic to focus on his two
nationally syndicated radio shows, the weekly rock history show,
“Flashback” and the nightly show, “Two Hours”. Both programs are syndicated
by Westwood One, a Cumulus Media company.

Justin Wittmayer, Vice President/Market Manager, Cumulus Media-San
Francisco, said: “We thank Matt for his contributions to KFOG and wish him
all the best moving forward as he continues to entertain radio audiences
through his two national radio shows.”

Pinfield said: “Id like to thank my family at KFOG and Cumulus-San
Francisco, who I love dearly, for giving me the freedom to concentrate on
my two national radio shows for Westwood One, time to focus on my book, and
to continue to work on developing TV and film projects. I love the Bay Area
and being part of the legacy of such a heritage radio station as KFOG!”

The post Matt Pinfield Steps Down From KFOG Mornings appeared first on
RadioInsight.