RadioBanter

-   Broadcasting (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/)
-   -   Need Thursday's and Monday's Paul Harvey "Rest of the Story" (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/28173-need-thursdays-mondays-paul-harvey-%22rest-story%22.html)

[email protected] September 2nd 03 03:12 PM

Need Thursday's and Monday's Paul Harvey "Rest of the Story"

I am looking for a tape or audio file of last Thursday's ( Aug 28) Paul
Harvey's "Rest of The Story". program and Monday Sept. 1. Can trade for
other shows over past year. NOTE: Please REMOVE the "NS" from my email
to reply.

DaveSproul September 3rd 03 03:11 PM

I am looking for a tape or audio file of last Thursday's ( Aug 28) Paul
Harvey's "Rest of The Story".

Why can't you get it as a stream from PaulHarvey.com?