RadioBanter

-   Broadcasting (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/)
-   -   Anybody listen to ESPN Radio overnight weekends? (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/28212-anybody-listen-espn-radio-overnight-weekends.html)

Chris Martin October 12th 03 03:48 AM

Anybody listen to ESPN Radio overnight weekends?

Hi,
Anybody listen to ESPN Radio overnight on the weekends? If so, can anybody
tell me what happend to The Sports Doctor, Jon Chelesnik's show? I didn't
listen for a few weekends in a row, and then one weekend I turn it on and
Bob Valvano's show is now on overnight weekends. Did Chelesnik just quit
doing his ESPN Radio show or did they not renew his contract or what? Does
he do a local radio show anywhere I could listen to on the 'net?

Thanks!

BJM October 18th 03 05:38 AM

You might try looking at Jon's original station, XTRA/San Diego, to see
if he's doing a local show again...

--
BJ Mora
"It's covenant *theology*, not covenant apology."

Darren November 5th 05 07:34 PM

After ESPN, Jon Chelesnik did television for The Football Network. After the network folded, he started his own sports broadcasting agency. Chelesnik is now a sports radio agent, apparently a fairly powerful one.