RadioBanter

-   Broadcasting (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/)
-   -   Want to Trade all NRG Kit Stuff (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/28281-want-trade-all-nrg-kit-stuff.html)

DJboutit2 November 23rd 03 03:51 PM

Want to Trade all NRG Kit Stuff

I have a 4watt transmitter pro III stero encoder & 40watt amp all nrg kits
stuff I will elese through in some cb stuff to. I am looking to trade for a
homemade or a couple of years old setup that is pll 80 to 100 watts but 50
watts or more will do.
My transmitter works but need to be boxed stereo encoder work but need to be
boxed amp need to be fixed and a fan added. So if you want to trade and you
want to lower your power please let me know.