RadioBanter

-   Broadcasting (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/)
-   -   "All Christmas" gonna burn out this year? (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/28331-%22all-christmas%22-gonna-burn-out-year.html)

RP December 23rd 03 03:34 PM

"All Christmas" gonna burn out this year?

Anyone have an opinion?

Seems the first year people did this....we all watched with interest.

Last year, it was evident that this was a ratings boost.

THIS year, it seems like overkill.....as people hopped on the bandwagon.

Thoughts?

Me

Tom Betz December 24th 03 09:07 PM

"RP" wrote in :

Anyone have an opinion?

For a station in the midst of an impending format change (like this year's
WNEW in New York), it seems like a great idea.

For anyone else, what's the percentage in it?

--
|I always wanted to be someone,| Tom Betz, Generalist |
|but now I think I should have | Want to send me email? |