RadioBanter

-   Broadcasting (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/)
-   -   Chris Moyles on BBC Radio 1 (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/28363-chris-moyles-bbc-radio-1-a.html)

www.gareth-lloyd.com January 6th 04 01:12 AM

Chris Moyles on BBC Radio 1

Wow, what did you think of the new sound to the breakfast show, thank
goodness the boys are back in town! What an opening sequence. I've got
a CD quality copy of the opening jingle/song/track! Ha Ha

Charlie Davy - M0PZT January 6th 04 07:40 PM

Wow, what did you think of the new sound to the breakfast show, thank
goodness the boys are back in town! What an opening sequence. I've got
a CD quality copy of the opening jingle/song/track! Ha Ha

Yep - downloaded from http://www.music4.com
There is also a behind-the-scenes video of the session...

Very good production - shame I missed the show!

--
Charlie