RadioBanter

-   Broadcasting (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/)
-   -   need low cost directory of us radio stations (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/28391-need-low-cost-directory-us-radio-stations.html)

tom williams January 15th 04 09:32 PM

need low cost directory of us radio stations

i am helping a grass roots nonprofit looking for diretory of all radio
stations in the US.

Ideally would like it in electronic to enable search by state, city,
address, phone and fax # -- to make use easy.

Tips appreciated where we can get a slightly outdated CD, or how to
time-effectively access online directories to get this info.

Please cc any posting to email: netcommuner at yahoo dot com

Tx
rich

Rtnda January 16th 04 02:13 AM

i am helping a grass roots nonprofit looking for diretory of all radio
stations in the US.

Google it.

Go to www.google.com and do a query.

I put in directory radio stations and got several results, including
http://www.100000watts.com/.

You might also search the FCC's site.

GH

Robin G. Plitt January 16th 04 02:13 AM

HI

Isn't there sitll an online database of all radio stations searchable by
AM/FM city/state etc. at fcc.gov.

I believe you can find ownership./contact within those records.

That would be free.

Robin