RadioBanter

-   Broadcasting (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/)
-   -   DX tests Summary (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/28439-dx-tests-summary.html)

[email protected] January 30th 04 05:33 PM

DX tests Summary

For anyone interested, here's a reminder of upcoming DX tests; if
anyone
has any additions or corrections, please contact me. (BE SURE TO NOTE
THE TIME OF THE TEST; THEY ARE IN THE LOCAL TIME OF THE STATION)

Daily, from 2:55am-3:05am EST - WRIB-1220, Providence, RI - This test
is scheduled to run "through at least March (2004)".

Sunday, February 15, 2004 - WQMA-1520, Marks, MS 12:00-2:00 am CST.
WWW: http://www.q1520radio.com/

Please remember, what's listed as being on, say, Monday *may* be what
you
think of as Sunday night!

If you try for (or hear) any of these tests, PLEASE post a message
letting
me know, and please, drop the station personnel a note, via e-mail or
snail
mail, thanking them for running the test! Also, for brevity's sake, I
didn't post the QSL addresses; if you need these, let me know!

Lynn.
Check out the IRCA web site at http://www.ircaonline.org