RadioBanter

-   Broadcasting (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/)
-   -   George Putnam returns to radio & net (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/28519-george-putnam-returns-radio-net.html)

Snuffy March 8th 04 07:30 PM

George Putnam returns to radio & net

Subj: Good News About George Putnam!
Date: 3/8/04 8:12:50 AM Pacific Standard Time
From: (NewsMax.com)

March 8, 2004

Dear friends of George Putnam:

We are pleased to report that George Putnam will be back on
the air on Ontario's "radio of the stars."

Here are the details:

Show kicks off Monday, March 29.

George will air Monday thru Friday Noon-2PM on KSPA
1510 AM Ontario, Calif.

He can also be heard via the Web on the CRN Radio Network
at
www.crni.net.

Sincerely,

NewsMax.com

The legendary George Putnam is 89 years young and a veteran
of 69 years as a reporter, broadcaster and commentator...
and is still going strong. Click here for George's complete bio:
http://www.newsmax.com/pundits/Putnam.shtml

I remain respectful and a little bit hongry,
Guv Bob
http://www.geocities.com/guvbob2003

Represented in all slander, paternity and bad check writing cases by
Holstein, Iceberg and Goldbrick -- "Illegitimus non carborundum"