RadioBanter

-   Broadcasting (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/)
-   -   Only for Community or public Radio Station DJ's or for DJ's who schedule their own... (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/28526-only-community-public-radio-station-djs-djs-who-schedule-their-own.html)

Norberto Rivera March 12th 04 02:30 PM

Only for Community or public Radio Station DJ's or for DJ's who schedule their own...

programming.

Greetings: My name is Norberto and I am a Radio DJ.

I created a Music Rotation System for my own benefit
and my audience. I thought the following information
might be of interest to you or to your co-workers in
specific Radio Disc Jockeys (DJ's).

Music Rotation System (MRS) version 2.5b is an software
application developed using MS Access 2000 and Visual
Basic. It was developed with Radio DJ's in mind.
Specially, those who originates their own programming
as Radio DJ's in Community or Public Radio Stations.

Click below to obtain more information and/or download
this great application.

http://www.geocities.com/norberto95aolcom/MRS.html