Old April 14th 04, 03:43 PM
Rich

Default New Auction Site

My Name is Rich I have opened up a Amateur Radio auction site at
http://www.a2zedgifts.bidzfree.com/ It is intended for Amateur Radio
(Ham Radio) Other categories listed also.

I have been a ham for over 40 years and have had many call signs,
worked and lived all over the world. Now have settled down in NY and
decided to try our hand at a branded auction site. A few years ago I
opened A 2 Zed Gifts business. "A" being the first letter of the
alphabet and Zed being the last letter of the alphabet. We were
offering just about anything for sale.

For the past few months we were on eBay and just making it due to the
high listing fees. The overhead was killing us. I noticed that one
of the biggest auctions were Amateur Radio equipment. (I sold most of
my station in a matter of days). With that in mind decided to join
Bidzfree and open a branded auction site.

The following categories pertain to Amateur Radio (just click on a
category and a subcategory will be shown)

Amateur Radio

Apparel

Business & Industrial

Books & Magazines