RadioBanter

-   Broadcasting (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/)
-   -   For sale: Partial interest in Savannah, GA AM station. (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/28660-sale-partial-interest-savannah-ga-am-station.html)

Meyer Gottesman May 11th 04 07:44 PM

For sale: Partial interest in Savannah, GA AM station.

For sale:

(The "Radio Crazy" is baaaaakkkk!!)

Partial interest in fulltime AM station in Savannah,
Georgia. No real estate is included.

Joint venture. Active or inactive investors with at
least $25,000 each are welcome. No individual can own
over 49 percent and this applies to me too!

There is an element of risk and you could lose all or
part of your investment (Legal disclaimer)

Full asking price is $500,000.

Tel: (478)741-1710.

I am NOT an agent, shill, broker, owner or part owner.
I am also not a crook!

73,

Meyer Gottesman, W6GIV