RadioBanter

-   Broadcasting (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/)
-   -   FS: MP3 archive of 541 complete Stern radio shows ('91 - '04) (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/28720-fs-mp3-archive-541-complete-stern-radio-shows-91-04-a.html)

sternfan71 June 7th 04 04:14 PM

FS: MP3 archive of 541 complete Stern radio shows ('91 - '04)

I'm selling my entire archive of Stern shows. MP3's will be burned
onto DVD-ROM's (around 6).
Email me for a complete show list or with any questions. I am a
"Premier" Paypal member with over 400 successful transactions logged.
Free shipping in the states, and I'll accept various payment methods.
The MP3 quality is good overall, but great since March '04 since these
may be the final open-air shows. (Archive will be up-to-date at the
time of shipping.) Asking $60. Drop me a line!

Frank

SouthDakotaRadio June 8th 04 12:24 AM

In article , (sternfan71)
writes:

I'm selling my entire archive of Stern shows. MP3's will be burned
onto DVD-ROM

"Intellectual Property"..."Copyright Infringement"..."Unauthorized sale of
copyrighted works."

Do any of these terms mean anything to you?

Craig Jackman June 8th 04 04:07 PM

SouthDakotaRadio ) writes:
In article , (sternfan71)
writes:

I'm selling my entire archive of Stern shows. MP3's will be burned
onto DVD-ROM

"Intellectual Property"..."Copyright Infringement"..."Unauthorized sale of
copyrighted works."

Do any of these terms mean anything to you?

If not I'm sure they do to Howard and his attorneys.
--
Craig Jackman - Audio Production and Sound Design
Multi-award winning Creative Production, Station Imaging, Comedy, Voices

sternfan71 June 8th 04 04:08 PM

Absolutely - but Howard has said openly on the air that he will never
prosecute anyone for trading / selling copies of his radio show, nor
will he ever be able to offer the same type of service to his fans.

(SouthDakotaRadio) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(sternfan71)

Sid Schweiger June 9th 04 04:45 PM

but Howard has said openly on the air that he will never prosecute anyone for
trading / selling copies of his radio show, nor will he ever be able to offer
the same type of service to his fans.

Unless he owns the show outright, including all broadcast and reproduction
rights, it's not his call to make, and Infinity certainly can prosecute those
who distribute copies.

[email protected] March 12th 20 11:48 PM

FS: MP3 archive of 541 complete Stern radio shows ('91 - '04)

Still avail?