RadioBanter

-   Broadcasting (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/)
-   -   POGO Recorder-MMC card (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/28739-pogo-recorder-mmc-card.html)

Dick Hamlen June 15th 04 01:21 AM

POGO Recorder-MMC card

I've used a Sompletech 128MB MMC card in my RADIOYourWay recorder for a
couple of months. It just quit working.

The recorder shows CARD time remaining of 17+ hours, but will not
record, either from program or from the record button. Internal memory
works fine.

Have I zapped the card or the player? If I've zapped the card, is there
a way to salvage it?

Thanks,

Dick

Dick Hamlen June 15th 04 10:49 PM

Dick Hamlen wrote:

I've used a Sompletech 128MB MMC card in my RADIOYourWay recorder for a
couple of months. It just quit working.

The recorder shows CARD time remaining of 17+ hours, but will not
record, either from program or from the record button. Internal memory
works fine.

Have I zapped the card or the player? If I've zapped the card, is there
a way to salvage it?

Thanks,

Dick

Answering my own post - found the 'reset' instructions on the POGO site
and so far so good.

Dick