RadioBanter

-   Broadcasting (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/)
-   -   WTB: Dead or alive..........AM station. (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/28778-wtb-dead-alive-am-station.html)

Meyer Gottesman July 3rd 04 06:05 PM

WTB: Dead or alive..........AM station.

Wanted to buy. AM radio station. Can be losing money
or dark or both as long as FCC license is intact.

Prefer with some real estate and seller financing with
little or no money down.

I do NOT want "pure" daytimers. Station must be
authorized at least 50 watts power at mightnight local
time.

I prefer to avoid directionals but they will be
considered.

A finder's fee will be paid if I and/or "my people"
actually acquire the station.

Tel: (478)741-1710 in Macon, GA. This is the "Radio
Crazy".

73,

Meyer Gottesman, W6GIV
aka "Radio Crazy"