RadioBanter

-   Broadcasting (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/)
-   -   Broadcasting from Korea AFKN bC-610s - superpros, who could ask for more? (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/28869-broadcasting-korea-afkn-bc-610s-superpros-who-could-ask-more.html)

ed sharpe September 1st 04 07:30 PM

Broadcasting from Korea AFKN bC-610s - superpros, who could ask for more?

Broadcasting from Korea AFKN bC-610s - superpros, who could ask for
more?
http://www.smecc.org/a_broadcast_eng...rea_-_1957.htm

neat! another case of a lost adventure... ... hope you enjoy. send me
more paperwork I will scan it and put it online.

Thanks Ed Sharpe, Archivist for SMECC - - See the Museum's Web Site at
www.smecc.org

We are always looking for items to add to the museum's display and ref.
library - please advise if you have anything we can use.

Coury House / SMECC
5802 W. Palmaire Ave. Phone 623-435-1522
Glendale Az 85301 USA