RadioBanter

-   Broadcasting (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/)
-   -   New Talk Radio Show (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/28883-new-talk-radio-show.html)

Fit Lad Berkshire September 5th 04 10:14 PM

New Talk Radio Show

Hi All. Well I listened to the comments some of you were kind enough
to email me, and have had another go at a talk show. It was aired on
net station www.cmpradio.co.uk on Friday 3rd September.I tried to
do some serious (The sad story of the children in the Russian school),
and some lighter chat.
Still havn't quite sorted my "errr" problem - though it's a lot better
I think.
You can listen to the all talk show here :
http://www.chrisreardon.co.uk/music/...%202%20Low.mp3

Or if you want the high quality version please go to my site
www.chrisreardon.co.uk , click on radio shows, select the show
clearly marked High Quality All Talk.

Thanks a lot for your help again.
Chris