RadioBanter

-   Broadcasting (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/)
-   -   Opinions on Klotz Digital (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/28897-opinions-klotz-digital.html)

slb September 10th 04 07:11 PM

Opinions on Klotz Digital

We're strongly considering Klotz Digital for a new audio studio we are
constructing. Any opinions from users would be very much appreciated.
Please respond by e-mail and TIA.

--
Larry Berger
Executive Director

Eric C. Weaver September 11th 04 06:48 PM

slb wrote:
We're strongly considering Klotz Digital for a new audio studio we are
constructing. Any opinions from users would be very much appreciated.
Please respond by e-mail and TIA.

They're great if you have unlimited money. If not, not so great.

I've never had that size budget at my disposal.

Dr. Rastis Fafoofnik September 11th 04 06:48 PM

"slb" wrote in message ...
We're strongly considering Klotz Digital for a new audio studio we are
constructing. Any opinions from users would be very much appreciated.
Please respond by e-mail and TIA.

--
Larry Berger
Executive Director
SLB Radio Productions, Inc.
P.O. Box 100092
Pittsburgh, PA 15233
www.slbradio.com
888.752.7234 (v)
412.761.3625 (f)

Ask the engineering staff at some of the CBS/Infinity/Viacom radio stations.
A lot of them are running Klotz Digital...as well as XM Satellite radio.
So far MANY do like them...a lot.

Idoru September 12th 04 07:00 PM

I would go with the SAS Rubicon. Of course this is only from seeing it
on the NAB floor last spring. I've heard stories both positive and
negative on the Klotz.

Sorry I am of no help here.

Later,

I.